Sunday, May 13, 2007

may 13

my names brandon. i ride bikes. i listen to a plentiful amount of music. i like neon shoes. i will be bringing you the most important highlights of my extremely simple life;i think that's good enough for my fellow bloggers, lets start this off nicely. first post might as well be about the most important thing happening this year on stones throw records.

JUNE: Jaylib 2/CD reissue
JUNE: Otis Jackson Jr. Trio - Jewelz 12" EP
JULY: Beat Konducta Vol. 3: Beat Konducta in India
JULY: Yesterdays New Quintet - Yesterdays Universe CD/LP
AUG: Beat Konducta Vol. 3-4 CD






4 comments:

b-ran said...

nice to see someone i don't know linking my blog. who are you? you posted on bg so i'm curious. although i am not a member there,that website is too full of rich little 14 year olds.yeah i ride, ha.

brandon said...

yee,i liked the idea of posting music and such that your stoked on. i wanted a stab at it,and your blog inspired me to do such a thing. my names brandon too by the way.

b-ran said...

my real name's matt, nickname is bran...but yeah awesome dude i'll link you to my blog...nice to see some riders with good music taste.

brandon said...

how in the world did you obtain that nickname? thanks for the linkage,peeeeeace